Mitsubishi Cutting Head Upgrade
Compatible with existing static sensor on HB, HC and HD models, and OEM height sense electronics on HD, LXP and LZP models.
Reduce downtime and save money with Laser Mechanisms' user-friendly features.
SEE OUR NON-CONTACT UPGRADE IN ACTION
All Laser Mech cutting heads come with the following features and benefits:
- Magnetic Crash Protection – Eliminates breakaway screws and reduces downtime after a crash to a few minutes
- Easy-Access Lens Drawers – Makes lens replacement, cleaning, and beam centering quick and easy
- Manual Focus Adjustment – Over ¾ of an inch of focus adjustment reduces setup time considerably
- Fixed Tip Assembly – Never have to center the tip again
NON-CONTACT HEIGHT SENSING OPTION (For HC and HD Lasers)
The addition of Laser Mechanisms' Height Sensing Unit (HSU) will allow you to remove the foot follower (as needed) and will enable your laser to cut sheet metal non-contact. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Fully integrates with the Mitsubishi controls
- Switch between non-contact and contact cutting in minutes
- Reduces the footprint allowing for tighter nesting of parts – reducing scrap considerably
- Non-Contact cutting does not scratch the workpiece
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
If you would like to receive an accurate quotation and detailed information on how a Laser Mech Cutting Head Upgrade will make your Mitsubishi laser processes more efficient, simply fill out our request form to start the process.